Thursday, February 16, 2006

We're not gonna take it....anymore.

I have been staying on top of my crocheting (trying to finish the cardigan and the preemie stuff for the hospital) but I have become completely obsessed with the two sisters from Mississauga who have been convicted of drowning their mother. I've read everything I can find online from the Bob Mitchell coverage for the Toronto Star, to the transcript of the judges findings at Murdering Whores, to the email conversations at TuckerMax. I am more and more stunned at every step. I was so sympathetic when I first heard about them; it seemed like such a tragic story, two teenage sisters so desperate for an answer to life with their alcoholic mother that they feel the only answer is to kill her. But the more I read, the more I see them for the twisted sisters that they are.

No comments: